Happy Valentine’s Day to all! Here’s hoping this day you are surround by love and joy.
This post is a great idea for a quick last minute dessert or gift idea for the brownie lovers in your life. I choose to use a brownie mix because I hadn’t had any in a long time. You can use a cake mix, cookie mix, or whatever baked good you choose. The point is you are making something sweet for your sweetie(s)!
Here’s What You Need:
- brownie (cookie or cake) mixture and the ingredients listed on the box
- icing of your choice (I went with butter cream icing for the photos)
- sprinkles or small candy (something colorful)
Here’s What You Do:
- follow the directions on the mixture (make sure to let your baked good cool)
- add icing (be generous with the icing!)
- add toppings for decoration