Hannah and Harley proudly celebrates its one year anniversary as a blog today!
It’s fitting the anniversary is today, the day before Valentine’s Day. I think my first post was intentionally not on Valentine’s Day, but I can’t be sure. As people prepare to celebrate Valentine’s Day and seeing as today is important for Hannah and Harley, I thought I’d share some photos of the furry, four-legged, love of my life and a few things he’s taught me along the way. Enjoy the photos. Most are snapshots with my phone.
Here’s What You Need to Know About Harley:
- He’s a beagle.
- He loves to roll in the grass even though he’s got really bad allergies.
- He likes to wear sweaters in the cold weather. His favorite sweater is the green one.
- He’ll do anything for a treat!
- He recently learned to how “shake.”
Here’s What You Need to Know About Having A Dog (in case you were wondering):
- Owning a dog = love.
- There will always be laughter and love in the home with a dog around.
- A little hug goes a long way.
- Long walks are good for everyone (as long as it’s not 10 degrees outside.)
- Treats aren’t just for dogs. Finding the little things in life make all the difference in the world.
- Snuggles are awesome. Blankets too!
- All you need is love.
This is month Hannah and Harley will celebrate its one year anniversary as a blog! For those who are already following us, thank you! You are already entered into a drawing for a $25 gift card to Starbucks! (Make sure your email is up-to-date and accurate. That’s how I will notify the winner.) Actually, because you are a loyal reader you are already entered into the drawing twice! From now through the end of the month those who start following this blog will receive one entry for the gift card. Good luck! To follow Hannah and Harley, enter your email in the space provided called “Follow Blog Via Email.” Yes, it’s that easy. If you already have a WordPress account, simply click the follow button.