I am very excited to bring to you the second annual 12 Days of Christmas. This project began last year as a last-minute gift idea guide and because it was so successful it started this very blog you are reading now! I will feature 12 different holiday gift ideas and/or recipes with instructions. I hope you enjoy them and are inspired. Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Hannah and Harley.
You can tell the time by when I eat pretzels at work. It’s usually 3 p.m. I love pretzels so when a co-worker suggested this idea for the 12 Days of Christmas I was all about it. It certainly helped that he raved about how good these spicy pretzels tasted.
Here’s What You Need:
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 – 1 ounce package of dry ranch dressing salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon of garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon of ground cayenne pepper
- 1 – 15 ounce package of mini twist pretzels
Here’s What You Do:
- Pre-heat your oven to 200 degrees
- In a medium bowl, mix vegetable oil, dry ranch dressing mix, garlic salt, and cayenne pepper.
- Place the pretzels in a medium baking dish.
- Cover the pretzels with mixture.
- Bake the coated pretzels, uncovered, in the oven for 2 hours stirring
- occasionally. (I stirred well every 30 minutes.)