This is a super cute and super easy idea to make. The great thing about this DIY craft is that most of the items needed to make it are already in your home. There’s bound to be a jelly or pickle or even a mayo jar in your fridge that’s screaming for a new purpose. OK, maybe not so much, but I bet there is container (or two) that could be cleaned out and re-used.
Here’s What You Need:
- glass containers (A few in varying sizes will work great.)
- gauze (Plain white paper towels will work too.)
- tape or glue (I used tape because I couldn’t find the glue.)
- goofy eyes (If you don’t want to purchase goofy eyes you could always draw them on with a marker. Trust me. You do not want me to draw anything!)
- L.E.D. or the real tea light candles (I chose the L.E.D. candles.)
Here’s What You Do:
- Wrap the container in gauze (or paper towel) just enough to cover the exterior of the container and tape (or glue) the ends together so the wrapping doesn’t fall off.
- Attach the eyes in the position you like.
- Place the candle in the container.
- Repeat as many times as needed for the number of containers you have.
I do recommend the L.E.D. tea light candles for safety purposes. It’s one less thing to worry about on Halloween night. Be safe. Enjoy!