I decided I wanted to mix up the sides I usually serve with dinner. Tonight it was baked carrots. Say what you will about carrots, but I like ’em!
Here’s what you need:
- (at least) 1/2 cup of carrots (fresh and sliced or baby carrots, you pick)
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- pepper (flavor to your tastes)
- Morton’s Nature Seasoning (flavor to your tastes)
Here’s what you do:
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix the olive oil, carrots, and spices together
- Cook for 15-20 minutes depending upon how soft you want the carrots. You may need to let it cook longer if the carrots are fresh and sliced.
I recommend mixing it up a bit. If you like, add a dash of cajun spices to the mix or go tame with pepper only. This is one of those recipes that is well suited for change. Give it a shot and then enjoy!